School Trips and Transition Year
Schools travel from all over the mid-west to Visit the Hub. They have all enjoyed the excitement, fresh air and natural outdoor setting. Visiting the Barnagh Tunnel & the Barnagh Station house, combined with the fun of the playground & crazy golf provided the ideal school tour outing or Transition Year Activity.
Lunch and Play
Package includes: €9.90 per child
- Lunch – See Menu
- Use of the playground.
- Exclusive use of the Crazy golf.
- Use of the Hub games
SCHOOL LUNCH MENU:
Goujons & Wedges OR
Toasted Sandwich & Wedges
Selection of Cordial Juices
Ice-cream tubs with chocolate toppings
Locomotion Bike Hire
Tailor make your fun day out by choosing from all the activities at Barnagh click the booking button and fill out the form to book your package.
For Transition Year students ANYTHING IS POSSIBAL, so get in contact to discuss a package that will be suitable for your school and your students. From a morning workshop to a full blown course The Painted Pot offers it all. Choose from a pre-made piece to paint, make you own creation from Clay and try the pottery wheel!
Choose your Pottery Experience (min 12ppl group)
- Pottery painting – take home that day – €10 pp
- Pottery glazing – kiln fired to be collected or posted when ready – €15 pp – this includes glazing, materials and firing in the kiln.
- Clay play and paint – kiln fired to be collected or posted when ready – €20 pp – this includes glazing, materials and firing in the kiln.
- Pottery wheel – €7.50 per child – this includes the firing of 1 item made
- On-Site Pottery Classes- There is also the option to have the pottery come to your school! Enquire for booking On-Site workshop